At Aviation Broadcast, it is easy to get started!
We offer four packages for you to choose from. All broadcasts can be used at your discretion (within 1 year of purchase). Each ad broadcast can be repeated, or with different artwork each time. Shall you need a custom package, please contact us to find the perfect solution.
STEP 1 – Choose Your Package & Pay On-line
STEP 2 – Send Us Materials
We will send you an email information request. To develop your ad draft, we’ll need:
- Finished Artwork in any common format or ad copy, bullet points, aircraft spec sheet, pictures, your logo and/or graphics, etc.
- Contact person, email address, phone, and website link.
- A short paragraph about your company (2-3 sentences) for our ad footer.
- Once we receive your ad material, we can usually create a draft for your review within 2 – 3 business days.
- After you’ve reviewed the draft, send us any changes or corrections, then send us your approval via email.
- We’ll set up the live test with all links and our footer info and send it to you for final review and approval.
STEP 3 – Scheduling Your Broadcast
Once we receive your final approval, we will confirm the day and time of your broadcast.
Our Broadcast slot schedule is Monday through Friday, between 8 am ET to 2 PM ET, on the hour.
INDUSTRY LEADING SECURITY
We use First Data for its proven record of delivering secured payment options for our customers all around the world. Your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).